Gran Turismo

Artist The Cardigans
Title Gran Turismo
Catalogue no. 559081-2
Releasedate 1998-10-19
Label Stockholm Records



Published by stockholm songs
lyrics by persson*

This is where your sanity gives in / and love begins / never lose your grip / don't trip / don't fall / you'll lose it all / the sweetest way to die / it lies deep inside / you can not hide / it's the meanest fire / oh, it's a strange desire / you can not lie / that's a needless fight / this is where your sanity gives in / and love begins / never lose your grip / don't trip / don't fall / you'll lose it all / the sweetest way to die / when your blood runs dry / you're paralyzed / it will eat your mind / did you hold it back / it comes to you in slow attacks / it's the meanest fire




Published by stockholm songs
lyrics by persson*


Hey, what did you hear me say / you know the difference it makes / what did you hear me say / yes, i said it's fine before / i don't think so no more / i said it's fine before / i've changed my mind / i take it back / erase and rewind / 'cause i've been changing my mind / i've changed my mind / so where did you see me go / it's not the right way, you know / where did you see me go / no, it's not that i don't know / i just don't want it to grow / it's not that i don't know / i've changed my mind / i take it back





Published by stockholm songs
lyrics by persson*


Ease your trouble / we'll pay them double / not to look at you for a while / and you rely on / what you get high on / and you last just as long as it serves you / explode or implode / explode or implode / we will take care of it / yes, we will carry you / 'cause you're deserted / what's good, you hurt it / and kills you it keeps you alive / so give it up / in a world of puppets / it's a shame what they do to us all / can we do anything for you now ?




published by stockholm songs
lyrics by persson*

This is a start / that i know i'll believe in / so i'm leavin' everything behind / keeping the parts / that i know i'll be needing / and i breed to be a better kind / and i'm leavin' everyone behind / this is the age / when my past should be gone / but it's just stronger than the aims i have / turning the pages / i used to hang on to / i was young and i have changed my mind / and i'm leaving everything behind / new beginning again / a bit closer / new beginning again / a little bit closer / new beginning again / a bit closer to the end / this is the time / it's a delicate line / to the beginning of what's yet to come / lifetimes of changes / a strange generation / explanations never come in time / so i'm leavin' everything behind




Published by stockholm songs
lyrics by persson/svensson*


I wonder what it's like / seeing through your eyes / you've offered me to have a try / but i was always late / the filters that i use / give me an excuse / i take away what's real / i feel it and it blows my fuse / i hang around / for another round / i'm hanging around / for another round / i'm hanging on / to the same old song / i hang around / for another round / until something stops me / i wonder what it's like / walking by your side / to think before I talk / and to move at the same speed as you walk / i want to have a weight / to keep me in your state / i'm watching from above / i love it but it's not for me





published by stockholm songs
lyrics by persson/svensson*


I'm glad you came around today / i sure need a good companion / i'm losing it but you're the same / without you i move at random / abusing 'cause you're a friend / and there's no jesus here to explain / and take me higher / come take me higher / come take me high above our time / take me higher / oh take me higher / come take me high above our time / we'll make it out of here... oh yeah / you justify, you're not afraid / and i won't feel like this forever / you wait with me, because you know / there's so much more than this before we go / to take us higher / come take us higher / come take us high above our time / take us higher / oh take us higher / come take us high above our time / we'll make it out of here / come take us out of here / take us anywhere... oh yeah





Published by stockholm songs
lyrics by sveningsson/persson*


Strange to be on marvel hill / i've walked some years to find / i know there is a piece to fill / the gap i have in mind / no, nothing's here, i close my eyes / it's on the other side / and what i've worked so hard to gain / i'd gladly give away / 'cause i don't need this / i don't need it / i need more / a postcard from where life is a thrill / on top of marvel hill / but i don't need this / i don't need it / i need more / no, i don' t need this too good to be true / too good to ignore / i don't need this / i need so much more / it's too much to ask for





Published by stockholm songs
lyrics by persson*


I don't know what you're looking for / you haven't found it baby, that's for sure / you rip me up and spread me all around / in the dust of the deed of time / and this is not a case of lust, you see / it's not a matter of you versus of me / it's fine the way you want me on your own / but in the end it's always me alone / and i'm losing my favourite game / you're losing your mind again / i'm losing my babay / losing my favourite game / i only know what i've been working for / another you so i could love you more / i really thought that i could take you there / but my experiment is not getting us anywhere / i had a vision i could turn you right / a stupid mission and a lethal fight / i should have seen it when my hope was new / my heart is black and my body is blue / and I'm losing my favourite game / you're losing your mind again / i'm losing my favourite game / i've tried but you're still the same / i'm losing my baby / you're losing a saviour and a saint





Published by stockholm songs
lyrics by svensson/persson*
Do you really think / that love is gonna save the world / well, i don't think so / do you really think / that love is gonna save your soul / well i sure hope so / i really hope so / but i don't think so 









Published by stockholm songs
lyrics by sveningsson/persson*


We never chose to part / in this stupid play / i never felt by heart / that i could behave / the way the roles were made / i know that i've done you wrong / but you're hard to please / when your faith is gone / and when you can't believe / i'm on my hands and knees / the junk of the hearts / i've given all of me / and you crave for more / weird how this makes us feel / insecure / that's what friends are for








Published by stockholm songs
music by johansson*


ambiant instrumental piece of music for piano solo,
background whistling and white noise...




Para descargar las canciones:

Dale click en sus títulos.

O visita mi cuenta:
CD - Gran Turismo













****

Nina Elisabet Persson (6 de septiembre de 1974), nació en Örebro (Suecia). Es la vocalista del grupo de pop sueco The Cardigans. 


Anders Peter Svensson, conocido como Peter Svensson, nació el 18 de octubre1974, en Jönköping, Suecia. Es el guitarrista principal de la banda sueca de estilo indie rock, The Cardigans.


Magnus Sveningsson (nacido Magnus Johan Sveningsson, 4 de abril de 1972, Falköping) es un músico sueco, conocido por ser el bajista principal de la banda The Cardigans. 


Lars-Olof Johansson (born 23 February 1973, in Huskvarna, Sweden) is best known as a member of the pop band The Cardigans. Johansson's role in the band is keyboardist and guitarist. 

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Mis Blogs
Estoy en:

Hola, ¡Bienvenid@ a mi blog!

Puedes seguirne en las redes sociales o suscribirte al feed.

¡Suscríbete a mi blog!

Recibe en tu correo las últimas entradas del blog. Sólo ingresa tu correo para suscribirte.